Welcome to Swiss Photo Club SARL website.
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy and cookies policy govern Swiss Photo Club SARL’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Swiss Photo Club SARL’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You may not use our sites, services or tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services or tools.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Swiss Photo Club SARL. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites, and we can not be held responsible for any items which are on third-party websites or purchases of products from these third party websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Swiss Photo Club SARL takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Switzerland.
The content of this website (https://www.swissphotoclub.com), including all text, html, CSS and other code, photographs, graphics, images and pdf documents, is copyrighted by Swiss Photo Club SARL, its affiliates and/or the original copyright holder. The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this website are registered or unregistered trademarks of Swiss Photo Club SARL, its partners, affiliates or others. Nothing contained on this website shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark, text, photographs and images or any other copyrightable material displayed without the written permission of Swiss Photo Club SARL or such other third party that may own the trademark or copyrightable material. You may not, without written permission, use any such marks or the Swiss Photo Club SARL name in any manner that disparages or discredits Swiss Photo Club SARL.
Terms of Business
Booking a course, class or workshop, arranging a personal tuition session, as well as placing an order with Swiss Photo Club SARL constitutes an acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
In order to get the most from our courses and classes customers should ensure that they arrive promptly and attend each session in full. If you find out that you are unable to attend a course, please let us know immediately by email contact [at] genevaphotoclub [dot] com or telephone 0800 800 472.
Where a customer conduct is unacceptable (in our reasonable opinion), we reserve the right to request that the customer leaves the class and our studio premises. No refund of any fees will be made.
Swiss Photo Club SARL is entitled to change the venue and make minor changes to the timing and content of any advertised courses and classes. In the unlikely event that we have to replace a tutor, we will make every effort to ensure the replacement tutor has similar expertise.
Please ensure you take care of all your personal possessions as Swiss Photo Club SARL cannot accept any liability for them.
Please note that in the unlikely event of any damage to our customers or visitors possessions like: clothing, computers, laptops, cameras, lenses, and any other goods or materials, whether caused by negligence or otherwise, our maximum liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the item or materials only. No responsibility will be accepted for indirect or consequential loss and ‘sentimental value’ damages, and it shall be the responsibility of the customers / visitors to arrange adequate and appropriate insurance against the risk of any loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by customers resulting from any events which are beyond the reasonable control of Swiss Photo Club SARL.
14 days before the course: Full refund or a credit for another course is possible.
Until 7 days before the course: Full credit for another course is possible. Refund: if we fill your place from the standby list – 100%, otherwise 50%.
Less than 7 days: Full credit for another course is possible only if we manage to fill your place from the standby list. Refund is not possible.
Less than 2 days: In this case, we regret that there will be no refund or rescheduling unless you provide us with a medical report.
Swiss Photo Club SARL reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course if the required number of places has not filled.
In the unlikely event that we have to cancel or reschedule a course due to tutors illness, absence or in any other circumstances, we will offer a full refund or transfer the registration to another course up to the same value.
Gift voucher refund policy
Gift Vouchers are not refundable (partly or fully) or transferrable to anybody else other than the recipient.
It is possible for the recipient to use the gift voucher as a discount to register to a more expensive course.
Photography Competition Refunds:
If you made your payment and sent your photos, your payment is not refundable.
If you made the payment but did not send your photo(s), you can contact us for a credit for a future course or a full refund.
Feedback and Complaints
Our courses and classes are designed to provide an enjoyable and quality experience for those attending. At the end of each course, we will provide an evaluation form, which will offer customers opportunity to provide feedback.
In the event of a complaint, please make your complaint in writing and send it to: Swiss Photo Club SARL, c/o SwissPostBox 106949, 1000, 8010 Zürich / Switzerland. We take any complaint seriously and will aim to investigate and respond as quickly as possible and in any event within 30 days.