Our most popular course after beginners for a good reason. Have you taken hundreds of pictures on your last holiday trip? Do you wish you could learn the techniques to efficiently organize them into correct folders, quickly edit them to perfection and share them with your friends?
Then our Adobe Lightroom for Photographers course is what you’re looking for. Learn our recommended workflow and how to edit your photos over 4 hours never to look back again. Spend less time in front of your computer, share much more beautiful photos and have more time out shooting!
Our Lightroom Course has the following goals:
- Show you our recommended photography workflow – from your memory card to share / print your photos
- Show you the best tools to make your photos look much better
- To teach you all you need to know about Lightroom in merely 4 hours.
We will take a look at all aspects of the standard digital workflow: Importing from memory card, organising photos, selecting the best, editing quickly and efficiently and then exporting and sharing your images.
In this course will cover:
- Overview of Lightroom and its modules system
- Our proposed photography workflow
- The Library Module – import / organize / tag images. Use ratings / tags for your images.
- The Develop Module – Our choice of key adjustments to edit your images.
- The Publish Module – How to export images, create presets for different mediums, using right resolutions and size, publish automatically