Join our famous photography competition
with your best photo(s) and get them exhibited
at the Gallery Humanit’Art in the center of Geneva.
All submitted photos will be exhibited and open for votes
50 selected photos in larger size
All other photos in small size
Fantastic prizes to the winners of public votes
Exhibition open from December 5 to December 14.
Who can join?
This competition is open to all photography enthusiasts.
The exhibition will be held in Geneva.
DEADLINE: October 21st, Monday 23:55
How it works:
Please submit your photos (max 5 per person) before the deadline, using the registration form.
Every submitted photo will be printed, exhibited and receive votes from visitors during the exhibition.
A panel of Swiss Photo Club instructors will select their favorite 50 photos from all submissions. These photos will be printed in a bigger size (40cm x 60cm or similar dimensions for different formats), glued on Dibond for hanging and be offered for sale in the gallery during the exhibition.
The remaining photos will also be printed in a smaller size and exhibited in the gallery (approx. 13cm x 21cm depending on the ratio).
During the exhibition, visitors will be able to vote for their top 3 photos from all the submissions.
5 photos selected by these votes (1 jury and 4 public) will receive fantastic rewards from our sponsors during the closing party of the exhibition:
- 3 photos from all prints with highest visitor votes
- 1 photo from smaller prints with highest visitor votes
- 1 jury award
October 21, Mon : Final deadline for submissions
December 5, Thu : Vernissage evening
Dec 6-Dec 13 : Exhibition & Free workshops (full program soon)
Dec 14 Sat : Awards ceremony and closing party.
Location: Galery Humanit’Art
At the heart of Geneva, the gallery Humanit’Art is a beautiful spacious gallery with multiple rooms. Address: Rue du Diorama 14, 1205 Geneva
What happens during the exhibition?
We have organized this event several times in Geneva & Zurich, and welcomed around 1000 visitors each time.
Here’s a short video of the previous exhibition in Geneva.
How to apply:
Please provide your details and make your payment:
2. SEND YOUR PHOTOS
Follow the instructions in your
confirmation email to send your photos.
See below detailed conditions.
CHF 40.- per photo (+tax) for public
CHF 20.- per photo (+tax) for SPC members and or former participants SPC classes
Your contributions help to cover the costs of printing and the gallery rental.
Every person who joins the competition will get a 40.- CHF discount
to apply for a future photography training by Swiss Photo Club.
- Open to all photography enthusiasts
- Free theme
- Max 5 photos per person
- Ideally full size, JPG format, sRGB color space, min 2000 pixels wide long edge
- Ratio: 2:3 / 3:4 / 1:3 / 1:1
- Mention the title of each of your picture(s). Maximum 25 characters (spaces included)
- You can pick up your print(s) after the exhibition if your photo did not sell
- Each photo will be offered for sale for CHF 290.- If the photo is sold, the photographer will receive CHF 100.- royalty from the sale.
- No watermarks and no copyright signs should be visible.
- If you have a person clearly identifiable in your photo, you can of course submit it for exhibition and win prizes. However, if you’d like to offer it for sale too, you will need a model release. Example in english and in french.
- You will always keep the rights for your photo. We will not use it for any commercial purposes.