Join our famous photography competition
with your best photo(s) and get them exhibited
at the Gallery La Cave in Geneva old town.
All submitted photos will be exhibited and open for votes
50 selected photos in larger size
All other photos in small size
Fantastic prizes to the winners of public votes
Exhibition open from June 14 to June 24.
Who can join?
This competition is open to all photography enthusiasts
based in Geneva, Lausanne or the surrounding region.
DEADLINE: May 7th, Monday 23:55
How it works:
Please submit your photos (max 5 per person) before the deadline, using the registration form.
Every submitted photo will be printed, exhibited and receive votes from visitors during the exhibition.
A panel of Swiss Photo Club instructors will select their favorite 50 photos from all submissions. These photos will be printed in a bigger size (30cm x 45cm or similar dimensions for different formats), glued on Dibond for hanging and be offered for sale in the gallery during the exhibition.
The remaining photos will also be printed in a smaller size and exhibited in the gallery (at least 11.4cm x 17.1cm).
During the exhibition, visitors will be able to vote for their top 3 photos from all the submissions.
5 photos selected by these votes (1 jury and 4 public) will receive fantastic rewards from our sponsors during the closing party of the exhibition:
- 3 photos from all prints with highest visitor votes
- 1 photo from smaller prints with highest visitor votes
- 1 jury award
May 7, Mon : Deadline for submissions
Jun 14, Thu : Vernissage evening
Jun 15-23 : Free workshops in the gallery (exact program will be announced here)
Jun 24 Sun : Awards ceremony and closing party.
Location: Gallerie La Cave
At the heart of the old town, Gallery La Cave is a beautiful spacious gallery with multiple rooms. Address: Rue Henri-Fazy 4, 1204 Genève.
What happens during the exhibition?
We have organized this event several times in Geneva & Zurich, and welcomed around 1000 visitors each time.
Here’s a short video of the previous exhibition in Geneva.
How to apply:
Please provide your details and make your payment:
2. SEND YOUR PHOTOS
Follow the instructions in your
confirmation email to send your photos.
See below detailed conditions.
40.- CHF / photo (or 20.- CHF/ photo for current or former participants of Swiss Photo Club classes)
to cover the costs of printing and the gallery rental.
Every person who joins the competition will get a 40.- CHF discount
to apply for a future photography training by Swiss Photo Club.
- Open to submission for those living in Geneva, Lausanne and the surrounding area.
- There is no theme required for your photos. You’re completely free.
- Max 5 photos per person.
- Ideally full size, JPG format, sRGB color space, min 2000 pixels wide long edge.
- You can pick up your print(s) after the exhibition if your photo did not sell.
- Each photo will be offered for sale for CHF 240.- If the photo is sold, the photographer will receive CHF 100.- royalty from the sale.
- No watermarks and no copyright signs should be visible.
- If you have a person clearly identifiable in your photo, you can of course submit it for exhibition and win prizes. However, if you’d like to offer it for sale too, you will need a model release. Example in english and in french.
- You will always keep the rights for your photo. We will not use it for any commercial purposes.
Sponsors and Awards
The rewards will be announced here soon. If you’d like to hear about it as soon as possible, drop us your email: