We are looking for a marketing & operations director with an entrepreneur spirit, who will manage our marketing strategies and operations in the Swiss Romandie region.
Passionate about building a business from scratch and who can operate independently.
Most important qualifications:
- You are independent, creative, you can make the Swiss Photo Club the biggest and most successful photography company in Switzerland.
- You don’t just complete tasks, you come up with ideas to drive the business forward
- You are result oriented; you get things done.
- You are Swiss local and can speak French perfectly (advanced or mother tongue).
- Your English is at least intermediate level. German is a plus.
- You have experience in digital marketing and sales
- You are a “people” person, extravert and can create relationships easily.
- Photography knowledge is not a must, but of course a plus.
- Swiss citizen or a valid B or C permit
- Key measure: Total sales in Swiss Romandie
- Marketing for the region: Placements (Google Ads, Facebook Ads etc), content, budget
- Customer relations with big photography brands and retailers
- Own the planning execution of several photography trips
- Allocation of courses and photoshoots to our photographers network
- Course planning in the region
What we will provide:
- All the strategies that made us the biggest photography club in Switzerland.
- Know-how, what works, day to day coaching.
- Monthly compensation partly linked to total sales
- A good marketing budget to achieve sales targets.