Photoshop is the most advanced and capable program available to photographers, however if you had any experience with Photoshop before, you must have suffered through the confusing and difficult interface that usually prevents beginners to learn.
Meet our new Photoshop for Beginners class, where you can learn the simple basics and the most powerful tools only in 4 hours. We will show you only the best tools that you will need for your photo editing needs. You will understand layers, masks, brushes and selections with our pragmatic and clear explanations.
This course has two goals:
- Teach you the logic of how Photoshop works (with layers, masks, etc)
- Teach you several key tools that you can use for your everyday editing needs for your photos.
We will teach you only the best tools for each process so that you can avoid wasting times on the old tools.
We will also cover the full workflow between Lightroom and Photoshop, so that you will know which adjustments to do in Lightroom and where it’s better to use Photoshop.
In this course will cover:
- Overview of Photoshop interface and its layers system
- Our proposed Lightroom to Photoshop workflow
- Basic tasks in Photoshop
- Understanding and working with layers and masks
- Levelrs, Curves and Color
- Working with Brushes
- Working with Text