Have you taken hundreds of pictures on your last holiday trip? Do you wish you could edit and perfect your photos in a fast intuitive way, then efficiently organise and share them with your friends? Then our Adobe Lightroom for Photographers course is what you’re looking for! Learn our recommended workflow over 4 hours never to look back again.
Our Lightroom for Photographers Course has two goals:
- To teach you how to organise and label the hundreds of digital images that you have,
- To introduce you to the extremely intuitive and creative editing interface that Lightroom offers.
We will take a look at all aspects of the standard digital workflow: focusing on importing, organising, editing and then exporting and sharing your images.
In this course will cover:
- Overview of Lightroom and its modules system
- Our proposed Lightroom workflow
- The Library Module – import / organize / tag images. Use ratings / tags for your images.
- The Develop Module – Our choice of key adjustments to edit your images.
- The Publish Module – How to export images, create presets for different mediums, using right resolutions and size, publish automatically