Do you want to learn how to shoot stunning fine art nudes but don’t feel confident organising a professional model and location? Would you like to learn more about photographing nudes, from model selection to digital processing?
With this 4 hours workshop, you will learn the techniques needed to create stunning nude portraits suitable for editorial, commercial or personal use. Our experienced tutor will teach you how to capture the mood and style needed for successful nude art photography in a hands-on environment.
Follow up this course with our Photoshop retouching class to master the final touches to arrive at these amazing results.
This is a great opportunity to work with a professional model in a studio setting and develop your own stunning nude portfolio.
- Basic knowledge of photography including aperture, shutter speed, camera lenses and ISO including exposure modes. If you think you might need a bit of extra help then take a look at our Beginners Courses first.
- A professional or semi-professional camera, either a DSLR or a compact equivalent with manual exposure.
- No camera? No problem. We offer free camera hire during the course (just tell us in advance).
- Discretion and respectful attitude during the course.
Students are entitled to use all photos taken during the course workshop of the photo models provided by Swiss Photo Club for private purposes & self-promotion (portfolio, website, social media, etc.).
The mentioning of the model’s name must be agreed upon by the model.
Commercial use (e.g. sale of the images) is not permitted.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Professional model shoot
- Shoots will be both using natural light and studio equipment
- Signed model release – our model release is modeled on the one Getty images uses, so rest assured it is a good one
- Constructive critiques of your work
- Photographic tuition and mentoring
“Je voulais vous dire à quel point j’ai apprécié notre séance de photo de nus.
J’ai appris pas mal de choses sur la lumière et aussi sur la direction de modèle.”
“Cet atelier m’a été très instructif en matière d’éclairage studio. A titre personnel, c’est ce que j’en attendais, plus que le nu en tant que tel.
Ceci dit, ça été aussi intéressant d’être “confronté” à notre modèle du jour.”
“Polo Picart is a master of nude photography in the studio. I attended the workshop in March this year and did a one-on-one session recently to hone my skills in using studio lights and posing a model to bring out the best in feminine form and style. I would highly recommend participating in Polo’s nude photography workshop.”